SPARK Learning Lab is proud to partner with the Go NAPSACC to bring this wonderful program to Indiana Providers.
What is Go NAPSACC?
From mealtime, to playtime, to story time, children have lots of opportunities each day to learn and practice healthy habits. Go NAPSACC is a trusted online tool that helps child care programs go the extra mile to support children’s healthy eating and physical activity.
Go NAPSACC works with child care providers to improve the health of young children through practices, policies, and environments that instill habits supporting lifelong health and well-being. They offer modules on key topics like healthy eating, physical activity, and oral health.
What are the benefits for my program?
- Self-Assessment– Go NAPSACC offers self-assessments to help child care providers compare their practices to best-practice standards. Providers can assess their own practices in any of the Go NAPSACC modules and identify areas in need of improvement.
- Planning Tool- Their action planning tool helps providers set goals and create plans for improvement. Based on the self-assessment results, providers can build on their strengths or make big strides toward positive change. Once a goal is selected, the action planning tool creates a sample action plan to edit and customize. That action plan becomes a roadmap to success.
- Resource Library- Go NAPSACC’s tips and materials library offers resources to help providers complete action plans and reach their goals. The library offers how-to guides, educational materials for staff, ideas for classroom activities, and communication tools for working with parents. Providers have everything they need at their fingertips to help them reach their goals, and many of the resources are also available in Spanish.
- Online Training- Go NAPSACC’s online trainings dig deeper into the best practices and provides ways to implement new tools. Trainings show providers how their practices improve children’s health, and offer clear and practical advice for improving practices in their own programs.
How do I register?
- Fill out this survey to let us know you are interested
- A SPARK Coach will reach out to help you set up your account
- You will receive a link to complete the registration for your Go NAPSACC account
- Once you’ve completed the registration process you can start accessing all of the great resources Go NAPSACC has to offer!