K1ds Count Therapy SERVE Mission
At K1ds Count Therapy, you will find a team that is like family and our mission is to SERVE Together. We could not accomplish our goals without one another. At K1ds Count Therapy, a team of registered behavior technicians (RBTs), board certified behavior analysts (BCBAs), mental health counselors, psychologists, and speech, occupational, and physical therapists, collaborate, serve, and positively impact our children, families, school partners, and communities. Our culture places emphasis on the different perspectives that each discipline brings to most comprehensively serve each child.
- S stands for selflessness. We cultivate a culture of servant leaders who put kids, families, and other team members above themselves. Serving our kids and families is a rewarding, but challenging job. It is important to also take care of and be there for each other.
- E stands for empathy: Daily, we try to put ourselves in the shoes of the families we serve. We can better serve our families when we take time to listen to their stories and understand each child’s strengths and challenges. Similarly, we foster an environment of shared values and empathy for our therapists. Always think about each other with a people first mindset.
- R stands for resource: We want to be a resource to our families, schools, and the whole community. We take every opportunity we can to serve. K1ds Count Therapy hosts a variety of community events, in the Indianapolis, Brownsburg, and Crawfordsville areas. Another way we gave back is through our non-profit Building Essential Skills Together to create training and supported employment opportunities for adults of all abilities.
- V stands for value: We value our families and our teammates. We truly value our team and invest in their personal and professional development, culture, and relationships to create the most positive work experience possible. Together we strive to holistically serve each child and value collaboration between all of our therapy disciplines.
- E stands for encourage: We provide continuous encouragement to the child, family, and each other on our journey to reach each child’s highest potential. It is an essential part of our mission that K1ds Count Therapy provides each child and family with the feeling of encouragement, optimism, and hope about their future.