Stress and burnout are something that many of us have experienced before. By understanding how it happens and recognizing the signs, you can flag problem situations early. During this workshop, participants will learn the difference between stress and burnout, identify their stressors, and discuss ways to minimize it in their daily routines.
- Discover evolutionary purpose of stress response
- Reflect objectively on current relationships with stress and burnout
- Analyze key differences between stress and burnout
- Identify relationship between core values and burnout
- Build resilience through stress and burnout recovery strategies
Note: No certificate will be awarded for this training
Please register here: