Changes are coming to the Indiana Paths to QUALITY (PTQ) rating system.
In partnership with the Office of Early Childhood and Out-of-School Learning (OECOSL), SPARK Learning Lab will manage all PTQ ratings that expire on August 1, 2020 or later.
How to Request a PTQ Rating
- SPARK will send your program an email that includes all of the PTQ standards that your program needs to meet to maintain or advance your PTQ level.
- You, as the program leader, use those standards to assess your own readiness for the PTQ rating. Need assistance with this step? Call our Help Desk at 1-800-299-1627, or email us at PTQ@indianaspark.com.
- SPARK sends you the PTQ Confirmation Checklist.
- Once complete, your program returns the Confirmation Checklist to SPARK.
- SPARK requests the rating. Your rater will contact you within two business days of SPARK requesting the rating in order to schedule your rating visit.
Additional Information to Know:
- Reminder letters are sent to programs 4-6 months before expiration, 3 months prior to expiration, and 45-60 days prior to expiration.
- Rating requests MUST be submitted 45-31 days prior to expiration.
- Communications are sent via email from PTQ@indianaspark.com. Be sure to add the domain @indianaspark.com to your address book so you receive all communications.
- You can always receive assistance with the rating process by emailing PTQ@indianaspark.com or calling the SPARK Help Desk at 1-800-299-1627.