Your input is vital to ensuring success in our technical assistance approach. Ongoing feedback from individuals like you will help guide the ongoing advancements in elevating the quality of early childhood programs. The purpose of the Regional Advisory Councils (RAC) is for early learning programs and partners to strategically advise and collaborate on the technical assistance support and approaches delivered by SPARK Learning Lab.
Councils will provide written feedback and recommendations on implementation activities, such as:
- The development and piloting of the program self-assessment
- Format and methods of technical assistance support
- Module content
- Soliciting feedback from other programs in their region
- Program and policy development
- Early childhood education programs: Both teachers and directors who represent all program types at various quality levels, including programs that are enrolled or not enrolled in Paths to Quality.
- Local subject matter experts, such as higher education professionals
- Community leaders working in the early childhood education sector