Well Being and Engagement Specialist
The Well Being & Engagement Specialist creates opportunities for all early childhood education and care professionals in Indiana to authentically engage with families, children, and their community in programs that are mentally, socially, and emotionally healthy for all. By collaborating with a team of content experts and instructional designers in an innovative, data-informed environment, the Well Being & Engagement Specialist identifies, develops, and delivers skill-based resources and learning opportunities utilizing research-driven best practices. This is a remote position.
SPARK Positive Change for Your Career!
- Competitive salaries
- 401K with matching
- Paid time off during first year of employment
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Life, Accidental & Disability Insurance
- FSA and Dependent Care Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement Programs
- Employee Wellness Programs